Project workspace sync errors

Jun 26, 2009 at 9:59 PM

I tried to run the executable and it starts the WSS sync jobs for members as I can see it in my queue.  But after the first couple of attempts all of the workspaces fail but not b lockign correlation.  Any idea on why it's failing?  Or is there a new version that's out?

Jul 16, 2009 at 11:15 PM

The technet article the refereced this tool states that you can run this tool on pwa and workspaces, pwa only, or workspaces only.  But I do not see the option to this in the description.  How can I run this against the pwa only?

Oct 26, 2010 at 1:48 AM

I have the same question: how do you sync pwa only so that the queue will only perform the user sync for the Project Web Access App Root.     This absolutely helps with the workspaces, but I get the access denied on login to the PWA site after a User Synchronization for Project Web Access App Root Site and Project WSS Workspaces (in the queue) fails after changing permissions within a group/category and want to update PWA first so users can get to PWA and then run the sync for the sites later.   

Apr 27, 2011 at 2:48 AM

Hi,

I too would like some information on how to setup synch for individual items (PWA, Workspaces or specific groups)

Are these the only options for the command to run?

ProjectWorkspaceSync url timeout [membership|reporting] [verbose]

Regards